- Launch the Ivanti Management Console and click on the "Uninstall" button in the main toolbar. In the "Uninstall Options" window, select all of the components you want to uninstall and click on the "Uninstall" button. When the uninstall is complete, close the Ivanti Management Console. To remove any leftover files, launch Windows Explorer and navigate to C:Program Files (x8IvantiIVantiManagementConsoleuninst-*.* Delete any files you find there. If you installed Ivanti Management Console on a remote server, be sure to also delete its configuration file: C:Program Files (x8IvantiIVantiManagementConsoleconfig-*.* Reboot your computer if it is required for changes to take effect.[/spoiler]
- Launch the Ivanti Management Console and click on Uninstall in main toolbar
- In Uninstall Options window, select all of components you want to uninstall
- Click Uninstall button
- Close Ivanti Management Console when uninstall is complete
- Remove any leftover files by launching Windows Explorer and navigating to C:Program Files (x8IvantiIVantiManagementConsoleuninst-*.
What are the steps to uninstalling the Ivanti Management Console?
If you are using Windows 10 or 8 then follow these steps:
1- Open Settings by clicking Start > Settings > System > Advanced system settings (or press Win + R).
2- Under System Protection tab select Turn off protection to make changes .
3- In window that pops up choose Protect my PC with a password . If you do not have a password then type admin for administrator account and press OK .
'this will create a password for administrator account which we'll need later to uninstall Ivanti management console.'
4- Next under User Accounts section select Add an account and type Ivanti management console user name with domain as example [email protected] into Account Name field . Select Create an automatically generated password if prompted and enter same password in Password field . Finally , hit OK to add user account .
5- Now under Services tab scroll down until you see Ivanti management console service listed and doubleclick it to open its properties window . Change Startup Type to Disabled and hit Apply/OK to save changes .
6- Next open Run dialog box by pressing Win + R keys together or going to Start screen , typing run command followed by Enter key ; here's how it should look like : C:Program Files (x8 7- Finally close out of Settings windows by hitting Esc key twice then selecting Exit when finished .....
- Launch the Ivanti Management Console and sign in Click on the "Uninstall" button On the "Uninstall" page, click on the "Remove all software" button On the "Remove all software" page, click on the "Yes, remove this software" button On the confirmation page, click on the "Close" button Restart your computer After restarting your computer, uninstall Ivanti Management Console from Control Panel Remove any leftover files Done! Launch Ivanti Management Console and sign in Click on Uninstall On Uninstall page, click Remove all software On Remove all software page, click Yes remove this software Confirmation Page will show up Click Close Restart your computer After restarting your computer uninstall Ivanti Management Console from Control Panel Remove any leftover files10 ) Done!
- IvantiIvantiManagementConsoleIvantiManagementConsoleService64bit>run /quiet /norestart
Is there a way to remove the Ivanti Management Console without using the Control Panel?
Yes, you can uninstall the Ivanti Management Console using the Control Panel. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the Control Panel by clicking on the Start button and typing "control panel" in the search box.
- When the Control Panel appears, click on Programs and Features.
- Click on Ivanti Management Console to display its features and options.
- On the Uninstall tab, select Remove and then click OK to confirm your decision.
- When prompted to restart your computer, choose Yes to restart it automatically or No if you want to continue working with your computer before restarting it.
Why would I need to uninstall the Ivanti Management Console?
There are a few reasons why you might need to uninstall the Ivanti Management Console. If you no longer require its features or if it is causing problems on your system, uninstalling it can help improve performance and stability. Additionally, if you upgraded from an older version of the Ivanti Management Console and no longer need the old version, uninstalling it can free up space on your hard drive. Finally, if you decide that you do not want to use the Ivanti Management Console at all, uninstalling it can make upgrading or using a different management solution easier.
How can I be sure that uninstalling the Ivanti Management Console will not affect other programs on my computer?
There is no sure way to know for certain whether uninstalling the Ivanti Management Console will have any negative effects on other programs on your computer, but it is generally a good idea to first try to uninstall the Ivanti Management Console manually using the steps provided in this guide before resorting to deleting or disabling any other programs. If you are still experiencing problems after following these steps, then it may be necessary to uninstall the Ivanti Management Console using specialized software such as Windows' Add/Remove Programs feature.
What happens if I accidentally delete files while trying to uninstall the Ivanti Management Console?
If you accidentally delete files while trying to uninstall the Ivanti Management Console, the following might happen:
-The Ivanti Management Console will not be uninstalled.
-You will need to reinstall the Ivanti Management Console.
-Any data that was stored in the Ivanti Management Console will be lost.
Will uninstalling the Ivanti Management Console remove all traces of it from my system?
Yes, uninstalling the Ivanti Management Console will remove all traces of it from your system.
Can I reinstall the Ivanti Management Console after uninstalling it?
Yes, you can reinstall the Ivanti Management Console after uninstalling it. To reinstall the Ivanti Management Console:
- Open a web browser and navigate to http://www.ivanti.com/support/downloads/.
- Click on the link for the latest version of the Ivanti Management Console installer (for example, v.
- Follow the instructions onscreen to install the Ivanti Management Console.
Does uninstallingtheivantimanagementconsole also delete any saved data or settings associated with it?
Yes, uninstalling the ivanti management console will delete any saved data or settings associated with it.
Are there any risks associated with uninstallingtheivantimanagementconsole ?
There are no risks associated with uninstalling the ivanti management console. However, it is important to remember that uninstalling the ivanti management console may cause some of your Ivanti settings and preferences to be lost. If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please contact our support team for assistance.
What are some common issues people have when trying to uninstalltheivantimanagementconsole ?
Some common issues people have when trying to uninstall the ivanti management console include:
-The installation fails with an error message stating that the program cannot be found.
-The Ivanti management console won't uninstall even after following the prompts in the uninstaller.
-Some of the files associated with the ivanti management console remain on your computer after it's uninstalled.