If you are connecting your HP Deskjet 3050 printer to a new wireless router, follow these steps:
9a Right-click Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection icon under active network connection and select Properties from context menu.?
9b Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv
10a Change IP Address field value from Automatic selection to Set manually if needed?and type 19
11a In Windows Explorer window, double-click Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection icon under active network connection; then right-click Connect To This Computer name in yellow exclamation point column and select Properties from context menu? ? ? Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv
- Power on the HP Deskjet 3050 printer and router.
- Connect the power cord of the HP Deskjet 3050 printer to an outlet on the wall and connect the Ethernet cable to an available port on the router.?
- If your HP Deskjet 3050 has a built-in Wi-Fi adapter, connect it to the router.?
- If your HP Deskjet 3050 does not have a built-in Wi-Fi adapter, connect it to the network using its Ethernet cable.?
- Open a web browser on any computer connected to the network and enter http://19161 in the address bar.?
- Enter your username (usually "admin") and password (usually "password").?
- Click Login/? in the upper right corner of the screen.?
- In Network & Sharing Center, click View All Networks in Windows Explorer.?
- from list box next to Use this connection for local area networks?and click Properties button?
- 16 255 into Subnet Mask field; then click OK button?
- from list box next to Use this connection for local area networks?, type 19 16 255 into Default Gateway field; then click OK button?12b Restart both devices by clicking restart button in bottom left corner of hp desk jet3050 properties window after making changes??13 After changing settings close all open windows that were associated with previous connections such as internet explorer tabs etc.
Connect the printer to the router with an Ethernet cable.?
If you are connecting a new printer to your router, the easiest way is to connect it using an Ethernet cable.
To do this, first make sure that the printer is turned off and unplugged from the power source. Then plug in the Ethernet cable into one of the computer’s network ports and plug in the other end of the cable into an open port on your router. Finally, turn on the printer and wait until it has finished initializing before connecting to your network.
Once you have connected your printer to your router, you can start configuring it using your preferred networking software. For example, if you are using Windows 10 or 8.1, you can use Network Connections in Control Panel to configure your printer’s settings. Alternatively, if you are using a Mac OS X or Linux operating system, there are many third-party networking applications available that will allow you to configure printers remotely.
Finally, be sure to test print jobs before fully committing them to memory by printing a small sample document or picture onto paper and then testing it out onscreen.
On the printer control panel, press the Wireless button and then the Settings button.?
If you are using a wired connection, press the WPS button on the printer control panel.?
On your computer, open a web browser and type in the address of your router's admin page.?
Enter the default password if prompted.?
If you are using a wireless connection, click on the Wi-Fi icon in the bottom left corner of your screen.?
?If you are not connected to Wi-Fi, click on the Ethernet icon in the bottom left corner of your screen. ? ?In Windows 8 or 10: Click on Network and Internet Connections. In Mac OS X: Click on System Preferences then Network. ?Select your current network from the list and click on it. Underneath that list is an option called AirPort (or Wired). If you have more than one network adapter installed in your computer, select whichever one is currently active.?Click on it and then click on Advanced Settings. You will now see an IPv4 Address field and an IPv6 Address field.?Enter both addresses into those fields and hit OK.?Now enter your router's IP address into either of those fields (it should be something like 192.168.1.1) and hit OK.?Hit Apply Changes to save these changes.
Select your wireless network name from the SSID or Network Name menu. 5 Enter your password in the Security Key or Passphrase field, and then select Done.?
If you are using a wired connection, connect the printer to your computer. Open the HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver software and click on the Add a New Printer icon. On the Add a New Printer window, select HP Deskjet 3050 from the Printers list and then click Next.?
Click on the Wireless Network Connection Settings tab and enter your wireless network name in the SSID field.?
In order to print wirelessly, you will need to connect your HP Deskjet 3050 printer to your home or office wireless network.
To do this:
- Make sure that your hp deskjet 3050 is connected to power and plugged into an outlet.
- Launch the HP Deskjet 3050 Printer Driver software.
- Click on the Add a New Printer icon.?
- Select HP Deskjet 3050 from the Printers list.?
- Click Next.??
- On the Wireless Network Connection Settings tab, enter your wireless network name in the SSID field.? ? If prompted, enter your password in either of these fields: Security Key or Passphrase.? ?8 ) Click Done.
6 Press OK to apply your settings and connect to the wireless network.?
If you are connecting your HP Deskjet 3050 to a new wireless router, follow these steps:
Once you have connected your HP Deskjet 3050 to the new wireless router, open its web browser and navigate to http://19
You will now need to complete some setup tasks for your printer such as setting up an administrative user name and password, adding local printers, etc.
- Power on the printer and connect it to the power outlet.
- Open the computer’s web browser and type in the address of the router (for example, 1916.
- Enter your network password if prompted.?
- Click on the Wireless Networks icon in the lower-left corner of your screen.?
- Select your network from the list of available networks.?
- Click on Add Network and then select HP Deskjet 3050 from the list of devices that will be connected to this network.?
- 16*/setup? where * is replaced with your router's IP address.?
7Your HP Deskjet 3050 is now connected to your wireless network!?
Great job! In this guide, we will show you how to connect your HP Deskjet 3050 to a new wireless router.1. Open the web browser on your computer and type in the address of the new router. For example, if you are connecting to a Linksys WRT54G router, you would type http://192.168.1.1 into your web browser2. Once you have entered the correct address, click on the “Login” button3. Enter your username and password4. Click on the “Configure” button5. On the next page, select “Wireless Networking”6. Under “Basic Wireless Settings”, make sure that both your HP Deskjet 3050 and new router are set to Channel 1 (or any other available channel).7 If everything looks good so far, click on the “Apply Changes” button8 To finish setting up your wireless network connection, be sure to reboot both devices9 And that's it! You're now connected to your new wireless network!If you have any questions or problems connecting your HP Deskjet 3050 to a new wireless router, please feel free to contact our customer service team at 877-287-6472 or [email protected] .