The Toshiba Satellite C55 is a mid-range laptop that was released in early 2016. It has an Intel Core i5-6200U processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 1TB hard drive. The WiFi card in this laptop is a Realtek RTL8723AE 802.11ac wireless card. If your laptop does not have the RTL8723AE 802.11ac wireless card, you can replace it with a different compatible card.
Why do you need to replace the wifi card?
If your Toshiba Satellite C55-A5010 laptop is experiencing WiFi problems, it may be time to replace the wifi card. The wifi card collects data from wireless networks and transmits that information to the laptop. If it's not functioning properly, you may experience decreased internet speeds or connection issues. In some cases, a faulty wifi card can also cause computer viruses or other malware to spread. Replacing the wifi card is an easy fix that can improve your laptop's overall performance. Here are four reasons why you might need to replace the wifi card on your Toshiba Satellite C55-A5010:
- The wifi card may be defective and causing poor internet speeds or connection issues.
- A faulty wifi card can also cause computer viruses or other malware to spread.
- The wifi card may be worn out and need to be replaced for optimal performance.
- The laptop's antenna may not be working correctly and needs to be replaced as well in order for the laptop to connect wirelessly to networks.
What kind of wifi card do you need?
If you are having problems with your Toshiba Satellite C55-A5141 laptop connecting to the internet, or if the wifi signal is weak, you may need to replace the wifi card. There are a few different types of wifi cards available, so it can be difficult to know which one is right for your laptop.
The most common type of wifi card is an 80
If you want to use your laptop at an airport, hotel, or other public place where there is no Wi-Fi network available, you will need an 80
Once you know which kind of wifi card is best for your laptop, it's time to find out what kind of replacement it requires..
- 11b/g/n card. These cards work with both 4GHz and 5GHz frequencies, so they can cover more areas in your home or office with a stronger signal. If you only have access to certain parts of your house or office with a weak signal, a 8011a/n card may be better suited for you. These cards only work on the 4GHz frequency and may not be able to reach some areas in your home or office with a stronger signal.
- 11ac card. This type of card works on the 5GHz frequency and can reach much farther than any other type of wifi card without sacrificing speed.
How do you remove the old wifi card?
To remove the old wifi card from a Toshiba Satellite C55 laptop, follow these steps:
- Locate the wireless card in the laptop and unscrew its cover.
- Remove the old wifi card and replace it with a new one.
- Screw the cover back on to the wireless card and screw it into place.
- Reconnect your laptop to the internet using your new wifi card.
How do you install the new wifi card?
If your Toshiba Satellite C55-A5302 laptop has a built-in WiFi card, you can replace the card with a new one. To do this, follow these steps:
- Turn on your laptop and wait until it finishes booting up.
- Open the "Start" menu and click on "Control Panel."
- Under "Hardware and Sound," click on "Network and Internet."
- Click on the "WiFi" icon to open the WiFi settings window.
- In the left column, under "Wireless Networks," click on the name of your wireless network (for example, "Home").
- In the right column, under "Access Points," double-click on the name of your current wifi card (for example, "
- If there is a checkbox next to "
's Wireless Network," uncheck it so that you can add a new wifi network without interference from . Click OK to save changes and close the window.
- Right-click anywhere in empty space inside of "
"'s Wireless Network window and select New > Wi-Fi Connection from the pop-up menu that appears (or press Ctrl+N). Enter " " as its name (without quotes), choose WPA2 as its security type, and hit OK to connect to .
Do you have an extra battery?
If you have an extra battery, you can replace the Toshiba Satellite C55 WiFi Card. The card is located in the bottom right corner of the laptop. To access it, remove the two screws that hold down the keyboard and then lift up the keyboard. There is a small screwdriver hidden under it. Remove the old card and install the new one. Make sure that all of your connections are secure before replacing the screws and closing up your laptop.
If not, how long does the battery last?
If your Toshiba Satellite C55-A5109 laptop has a built-in WiFi card, you can replace the battery. The battery lasts about three hours when the laptop is turned off and two hours when it is in use.
Is the charger included in price?
The Toshiba Satellite C55-A-100 laptop comes with a one year limited warranty. The charger is not included in the price of the laptop. You can purchase a compatible charger from various online and brick and mortar retailers.
What type of payments do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
When will it be shipped out ?
When will the Toshiba Satellite C55 WiFi Card be shipped out? We do not have a specific date yet, but we are working hard to get it out as soon as possible. Please check back later for updates.
Is there a warranty ?
There is no warranty for the Toshiba Satellite C55 WiFi Card.
How much is shipping ?
Shipping for the Toshiba Satellite C55 WiFi Card Replacement is $5.99.